Beach Bike Bar Crawl 2019
Date(s) - April 13
Join our 7th Annual Beach Bike Bar Crawl! We will start our crawl at Ocean Deck and bike down the beach to Landshark, Mai Tai’s, Oyster Pub and Main Street Station. Then we will all bike back to Ocean Deck for raffle giveaways, silent auctions and live music. All to raise funds for our local Veterans Support Fund! Tito’s and Landshark beer specials at all of the stops. Don’t miss THE event of the year! Registration starts at 8:30 am, the crawl will start at 10 am on the beach. Tickets are $15 in advance and $20 the day of the event. With your registration, you will receive an event t-shirt and raffle tickets for prizes just for participants! This is rain or shine and non-refundable.
Breakfast sandwiches, Bloody Mary’s and Mimosas will be available at 8am.
Register at: https://oceandeck.com/product-category/bike-bar-crawl-registration/
Bikes are not provided. If you need to rent a bike, please call Boogie Down Rentals at 386-255-0717 or Daytona Adventures at 386-547-5316. They will deliver bikes to Ocean Deck in the morning and pick them up after the crawl. Be sure to bring a bike lock!
What you need for the day: sunscreen, hat, bike lock, money (some beer tubs only take cash), and a sense of humor!
Remember that you can get a DUI on a bike, please be responsible!
Here is the deal:
• The Beach Bike Bar Crawl tomorrow is an ALL AGES event
• Registration starts at 8am and ends at 10:15
• Breakfast sandwiches, Mimosas and Bloody Mary’s will be available for purchase
• The Crawl will start PROMPTLY at 10:30, on the beach
• Drop your bike off at Ocean Deck and park your car behind Rosellini’s across A1A
• Be sure to bring a lock for your bike!
• Bring cash for raffles, silent actions and drinks. Everywhere takes cards, but cash is faster
• Every stop has food
• We are going to: Mai Tai’s, Landshark Bar and Grill, The Oyster Pub and Main Street Station
• We will raffle the Three Olives Beach Cruiser first thing before the crawl starts
• We will raffle the Tito’s Paddle Board at 5pm, you do not have to be present
• When we return from the crawl, we will raffle off the donations from the stops at 3pm
• The special drink of the day is the $4 Tito’s Lemonade! Order one and a donation will be made to The Veterans Support Fund!
• Bathing suits and fun costumes welcome!
• Remember to stay hydrated!
IF YOU STILL NEED TO RENT A BIKE, PLEASE CALL DAYTONA ADVENTURES AT 386-547-5316 FOR E-BIKES OR BLUE COAST SHOP AT 386-310-8318. THEY ARE GOING FAST!