8th Annual Beach Bike Bar Crawl 2021
Date(s) - May 22
Things to know about the 8th Annual Beach Bike Bar Crawl May 22, 2021!
- -This is an ALL AGES event
- -The Crawl will go on rain or shine (no refunds – this is for the Veterans!)
- -Registration starts at 8am until 10am at Ocean Deck located at 127 S. Ocean Ave.
- -We highly recommend pre registration at oceandeck.com under the ‘Gifts’ tab.
- -Registration is $20. You get an event t-shirt and 2 raffle tickets for a chance to win a beach cruiser and custom paddle board.
- -We will have breakfast sandwiches, Mimosas, Bloody Mary’s, plus all other beverages available for purchase.
- -Drop your bike off at Ocean Deck and park your car behind Rosellini’s on A1A.
- -The Crawl will start promptly at 10:30.
- -We will break into 3 groups and go to The Oasis Tiki Hut, The Hard Rock Hotel, Oyster Pub, Main Street Station and then back to Ocean Deck. (not in that order, it depends on which group you are in)
- -Each stop lasts 45 minutes, plenty of time for drinks and food. Every stop has food, so don’t get hangry!
- -We will raffle the beach cruiser first thing before the crawl starts.
- -Be sure to bring a lock for your bike and use it!!
- -Bring cash, everywhere takes cards but sometimes cash is faster.
- -The drink specials through out the day are $4 Tito’s and Lemonade and Landshark 4 for $12. Thank you Tito’s and Landshark for your support of the Veterans!
- -A special thank you to Park’s Dermatology Centers for their generous sponsorship! Don’t make them mad – use your sunscreen!
- -Remember to stay hydrated.
- -Bathing suits and fun costumes are welcome!
- -When we get back to Ocean Deck we will raffle gift donations from all 4 stops, just for participants! There will be live music and lots of fun!
- -We will have many silent actions and vendors too!
- -We will raffle the paddleboard at 5pm, you do not have to be present to win.
- -All proceeds got to the Veteran’s Support Fund benefiting our local Veterans at Emory l. Bennet Veterans Nursing Home.
- -Now for the serious stuff: You can get a DUI on a bike, so behave!
- -You are responsible for your behavior and your property, take care of both.
- -HAVE FUN FOR A GREAT CAUSE!!!
- -Don’t have a bike? Rent one from Boogie Down Rentals, call them at (386) 255-0717 to reserve.
- -Daytona Adventures also has bikes and e-bikes (855) 553-2453 to reserve as well.
- -Life’s a Beach, (386) 234-2222, has e-bikes and Golf Carts available.
- All rentals will deliver it to Ocean Deck in the morning and pick up after we get back.