5th Annual Beach Bike Bar CrawlLoading Map....
Date(s) - April 22
Here is the deal:
· This is an ALL AGES event
· Registration starts at 9 am and ends at 10:15
· Breakfast sandwiches, Mimosas and Bloody Marys will be available for purchase
· The Crawl will start PROMPTLY at 10:30, on the beach
· Drop your bike off at Ocean Deck and park your car behind Rosellini’s across A1A
· Be sure to bring a lock for your bike!
· Bring cash for raffles, silent actions and drinks. Everywhere takes cards, but cash is faster
· Every stop has food
· We are going to: The Plaza Resort and Spa, Mai Tai’s, The Oyster Pub and Main Street Station
· We will raffle the Budweiser Beach Cruiser first thing before the crawl starts
· We will raffle the Imperial Paddle Board at 5pm, you do not have to be present
· When we return from the crawl, we will raffle off the donations from the stops
· The special drink of the day is the Tipsy Bicycle (made with Absolute Lime)! Order one at Ocean Deck and a donation will be made to The Veterans Support Fund!Update!! 5th Annual Beach Bike Bar Crawl benefiting local Veterans Support Group
-Registration starts at 9:00
-Event starts at 10:30
-Breakfast food, Bloody Mary’s and Mimosa’s will be available
-Ride to 4 different stops in Daytona!
-We will get back to the Deck at 2:30
-$15 registration includes:
-Ticket to win $1300 Imperial Paddle Board (You don’t have to be present to win!)
-Ticket to win a Budweiser Beach Cruiser
Bands on the Sand Music Festival is also on April 22rd at Ocean Deck. So put your toes in the sand, a drink in your hand and enjoy some great Reggae Music!
Please pre-register at www.oceandeck.com in the ‘Gifts’ section.
If you need to rent a bike, call Boogie Down Rentals. They will deliver a bike for you that morning! 386-255-0717
We have some GREAT items to raffle off including a Jägermeister Guitar, an Absolute Lime Yeti Cooler, a Twisted Tea Cooler, an Invicta Watch, local gift cards, and soooo much more!!